FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Stand off - playmaker - game controller.
Re: Stand off - playmaker - game controller. : Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:17 pm  
vastman wrote:
So we’ve now signed Kelly based on a random suggestion this morning.

I swear some people are just looking for trouble.

I simply can’t believe people get upset about what’s posted on here when most of it’s pure fantasy.

Or people are debating the pros and cons of potential signings.

Seriously join in and offer your opinion. You might find it fun. It might relax you.
Re: Stand off - playmaker - game controller. : Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:07 pm  
My mate is certain Gale has signed and that it’ll be announced next week along with other signings. I’m taking it with a pinch of salt and I’m sure most will on here too.
Re: Stand off - playmaker - game controller. : Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:12 pm  
FWIW I'd be happy with Gale, but only on a one year deal.

However, I would also bring in another half too, a younger one though. Will Gale's legs last another year, bearing in mind, he's missed quite a large % of games in the past 2-3 seasons. Knowing there is competition, it might be the kick up the backside he needs. The young Fijian mentioned last night, to me, would fit the bill. He can play 9 too.

I also don't think he'd have a huge price tag on his head
Re: Stand off - playmaker - game controller. : Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:24 pm  
Well I have it on good authority that if Gale decides to join (and its not certain) he will become the highest paid player at the club.
Earning double what he gets at Hull and taking both Miller and Big bopper wage.
Re: Stand off - playmaker - game controller. : Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:29 pm  
lampyboy wrote:
Well I have it on good authority that if Gale decides to join (and its not certain) he will become the highest paid player at the club.

So he’ll be getting 250k a year. For a 34 year old. I’ll take that with a pinch of salt.
Re: Stand off - playmaker - game controller. : Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:30 pm  
lampyboy wrote:

Obviously this is speculation. But if trur would be absurd.

We'd be better off looking elsewhere.
Re: Stand off - playmaker - game controller. : Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:35 pm  
How has Jordan Lilley done at Bradford. Also Drinkwater seems to be down the pecking order at Catalan. Cory Norman looking for a club. Lot's of possibles see what happens
Re: Stand off - playmaker - game controller. : Sun Sep 25, 2022 5:56 pm  
No idea of the actual cost but if you know its 250k Pat that's what it could be.
Re: Stand off - playmaker - game controller. : Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:34 pm  
Guess it would be 250,000 for Dave and Millers wages I know how much Dave was on.At least we now know why Mr Carter would not give Miller 20,000 extra because they wanted to give Gale 250,000 .Take it Mr Carter as left the club because it is the only way it could happen
Re: Stand off - playmaker - game controller. : Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:38 pm  
Pat Bateman wrote:
So he’ll be getting 250k a year. For a 34 year old. I’ll take that with a pinch of salt.

If true, all of a sudden it's a no from me
PreviousNext