RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Faz and Giz
Faz and Giz : Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:11 am  
Re: Faz and Giz : Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:27 am  
They'd have to start getting on with each other.
Re: Faz and Giz : Wed Nov 30, 2022 11:36 am  
Two wiganers doing well and raising the profile of the town as a mecca of rugby (which it is).

Interesting point to take away - To me, RU seems far more open to the idea of appointing former RL players as coaches than RL does. Look at the "jobs for the boys" comments around the appointment of Tommy as a prime example.
Last edited by sergeant pepper on Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Faz and Giz : Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:10 pm  
Cruncher wrote:
They'd have to start getting on with each other.

It's suggesting one or the other, not both mate.
Re: Faz and Giz : Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:18 pm  
sergeant pepper wrote:
Two wiganers doing well and raising the profile of the town as a mecca of rugby (which it is).

Interesting point to take - To me, RU seems far more open to the idea of appointing former RL players as coaches than RL does. Look at the "jobs for the boys" comments around the appointment of Tommy as a prime example.

Perhaps that is the big news, Jones is going to coach at Wigan!
Re: Faz and Giz : Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:22 pm  
Zig wrote:
Perhaps that is the big news, Jones is going to coach at Wigan!

That's what I thought. Whilst massive news, I wanted a superstar signing.
Re: Faz and Giz : Thu Dec 01, 2022 1:42 pm  
Someone should point out to whoever wrote this article that both Farrell and Edwards have recently signed four year extensions to their contracts with Ireland and France respectively