FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Leigh to be a better prospect than Wigan in 1-2 years
The pieman wrote:
we could run a competition on here. whats the wackiest thing for Deggsy to do at Leigh, and see if any of it happens

i'd like to see the Gladiators scene where they are fighting with the tigers on chains. Leigh v Cas, with Leopards and Tigers all round the pitch trying to get to the players :lol: :lol:

How about when Wire play them they have Degsy boxing against Karl Fitzpatrick for the 'Biggest Bellend in League' trophy?
Egg Chasing wrote:
Let's hope he doesn't read these boards :lol:

He's probably already planned it.
Then there will be collection buckets to sponsor a Leopard.
Love the ambition, hey why not? - just need to drop the Leopard though :)
We need more characters like Degsy & Marwan in RL, they often provide more entertainment than the product itself these days
Degsy has apparently spent 50k on the show before the kick off at the start of the season.

Should be interesting what he has in mind.
Jason65 wrote:
Degsy has apparently spent 50k on the show before the kick off at the start of the season.

Put 50k in to all you want it’s still being held at the booty end of Wigan
Jason65 wrote:

I’ve got a bad feeling it’ll end up as the main story on News at ten.

‘Rugby crowd mauled by jaguars’ after Degsy loses control of them, whilst leading them out in his loin cloth.

**Disclaimer** Degsy sues over the use of the word ‘jaguars’, stating they were definitely Leopards.
NickyKiss wrote:
Jason65 wrote:

I’ve got a bad feeling it’ll end up as the main story on News at ten.

‘Rugby crowd mauled by jaguars’ after Degsy loses control of them, whilst leading them out in his loin cloth.

**Disclaimer** Degsy sues over the use of the word ‘jaguars’, stating they were definitely Leopards.

I can see it ,BBC News at Ten- Local Man from Leigh (small town in the Borough of Wigan) in Leopard skin loin cloth rescues Leopards from local Lobby Emporium.
Wigan just wish they had 50k to spend full stop
TheWarringtonWolve69 wrote:
Wigan just wish they had 50k to spend full stop

oooooooooooooooo good one!
PreviousNext