FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Leigh to be a better prospect than Wigan in 1-2 years
muttywhitedog wrote:
The gauntlet has been thrown down, and what Wigan should do now is ram the gauntlet back down his throat on 23 September by lifting the LLS whilst sending his side back down in front of a sold-out LSV.

I think the best idea is a merger and to play home games at Leigh , Maybe call the team the Leigh Warriors
ploinerrhino wrote:
I think the best idea is a merger and to play home games at Leigh , Maybe call the team the Leigh Warriors

I see what you did there
ploinerrhino wrote:

I much prefer warrior leopards
WWste wrote:

Get in, we could have a Jaguar wearing a Viking helmet for a badge, coolest thing ever
WWste wrote:

Or the first part of Leopards and the 2nd part Warriors to get The Lepors....oh, wait a minute.... :D
Get yourselves down to the LSV for the opening game against Salford, you never know, Degsey might just bring on a cage on wheels with a real life Leopard inside. :D
Judging by Leigh’s professionalism on the rebrand it will probably be a frog in a cage

Tip for Derek, if you are going to rebrand, don’t get the work experience kid to be in charge of it
TheWarringtonWolve69 wrote:
Judging by Leigh’s professionalism on the rebrand it will probably be a frog in a cage

Tip for Derek, if you are going to rebrand, don’t get the work experience kid to be in charge of it

Catalans are doing that one.
Cokey wrote:
Get yourselves down to the LSV for the opening game against Salford, you never know, Degsey might just bring on a cage on wheels with a real life Leopard inside. :D

Let's hope he doesn't read these boards :lol:
Egg Chasing wrote:
Let's hope he doesn't read these boards :lol:

or, lets hope he does, and goes ahead with some of it. :lol: :lol:

oh, wait, it cant be any worse than he's already come up with :) :) :)

we could run a competition on here. whats the wackiest thing for Deggsy to do at Leigh, and see if any of it happens

i'd like to see the Gladiators scene where they are fighting with the tigers on chains. Leigh v Cas, with Leopards and Tigers all round the pitch trying to get to the players :lol: :lol:
PreviousNext

Subject: 
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Wigan Warriors