FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Rumours and signings v9
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:06 am  
KPP confirmed gone at end of the 23 season, good news normally follows bad if history dictates.
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:17 am  
jonh wrote:
KPP confirmed gone at end of the 23 season, good news normally follows bad if history dictates.


It will need to revolve around a federation trained player as things stand.
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:20 am  
jonh wrote:
good news normally follows bad if history dictates.


Singleton to Leigh :PRAY:
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:31 am  
Just a hunch but I reckon Abbas Miski might be the one to make way if we are making a further overseas signing.
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:40 am  
jonh wrote:
KPP confirmed gone at end of the 23 season, good news normally follows bad if history dictates.

Gutted to lose him, but he signed a 4 year deal and will complete it.

He was on NRL radars before we signed him.

Love watching him play and feel he enormous potential with Sonny Bill like skill.

Hope he starts for us a right second row all year.
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Mon Dec 05, 2022 11:57 am  
NSW wrote:
Gutted to lose him, but he signed a 4 year deal and will complete it.

He was on NRL radars before we signed him.

Love watching him play and feel he enormous potential with Sonny Bill like skill.

Hope he starts for us a right second row all year.


Unless Bateman stays
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:54 pm  
MadDogg wrote:
Just a hunch but I reckon Abbas Miski might be the one to make way if we are making a further overseas signing.


Potentially the PNG winger
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:15 pm  
WWste wrote:
Potentially the PNG winger


Can't see the point in replacing a non-fed back up winger with another non-fed back up winger
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Mon Dec 05, 2022 1:26 pm  
apollosghost wrote:
Can't see the point in replacing a non-fed back up winger with another non-fed back up winger


Just what I’ve heard is very pointless. Think to give proper cover to the wing so French can cover other places

Edit: to narrow it down jummy Ngutlik
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:19 pm  
MadDogg wrote:
Just a hunch but I reckon Abbas Miski might be the one to make way if we are making a further overseas signing.


That's not a bad shout and would make sense, far too good a player to make only a handful of first team games a season.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cbr1000rr, critch67, LewCharnock, MOUSE13, NickyKiss, S_Riley, stpatricks, SubjectNine, WWste and 297 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Wigan Warriors