RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Rumours and signings v9
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:11 pm  
Simba16 wrote:
In all this, it was stated that Wigan had "spoken to the press" today, so something "must" be imminent ? Or not :)

i guess we sill see
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:39 pm  
[Gareth] wrote:
i guess we sill see

or we won't
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:38 pm  
Edwards Pieman is coming back, you heard it here first.
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:32 pm  
Someone on redvee made a good point. Why are your fans constantly linking Wigan with big name players when you haven’t signed a big name for eternity because Wigan as a club are broke?
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:43 am  
TheWarringtonWolve69 wrote:
Someone on redvee made a good point. Why are your fans constantly linking Wigan with big name players when you haven’t signed a big name for eternity because Wigan as a club are broke?

https://www.wigantoday.net/sport/rugby- ... st-3248613

Our minority shareholder could buy every club in the league ten times over and still have enough change for a freddo.

https://www.wigantoday.net/sport/rugby- ... st-3248613

Our minority shareholder could buy every club in the league ten times over and still have enough change for a freddo.
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:00 am  

? When did Saints sign one? Answers on a postcard please.
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:07 am  

Went into town looking to get bladdered and get laid. Got bladdered but, as usual, failed to get laid. Decided he'd have a scrap instead. A few opportunities arose, but that might have meant getting hurt, so stumbled home in the wee small hours and opted for his usual - pick a fight online.
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:43 am  
Three, possibly four players to leave, Bateman, a reserve/ 1st team squad player, a 1st team regular and possibly another one (that would be a shock I don't think it'll happen)
One or two top class players to come in, talks already underway. 1st one would be a MAJOR signing not seen in the game since the likes of Trent Barrett!
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:13 pm  
Rogues Gallery wrote:
Three, possibly four players to leave, Bateman, a reserve/ 1st team squad player, a 1st team regular and possibly another one (that would be a shock I don't think it'll happen)
One or two top class players to come in, talks already underway. 1st one would be a MAJOR signing not seen in the game since the likes of Trent Barrett!

I will have a guess at Hanley being the reserve/1st team squad player, Mago the 1st team regular and Cust as the as the shock departure.
Hanley and Cust are just a speculative guess on my part. Haven't heard any rumours on either but Hanley doesn't seem to have a role at the club and Cust maybe being targeted by a club in the nrl or is he the guy to make way for Farrell?
As I say pure speculation on my part.
Re: Rumours and signings v9 : Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:52 pm  
Itchy Arsenal wrote:
I will have a guess at Hanley being the reserve/1st team squad player, Mago the 1st team regular and Cust as the as the shock departure.
Hanley and Cust are just a speculative guess on my part. Haven't heard any rumours on either but Hanley doesn't seem to have a role at the club and Cust maybe being targeted by a club in the nrl or is he the guy to make way for Farrell?
As I say pure speculation on my part.

I would probably guess the same with Cust as the shock departure as some teams in the NRL seem to be struggling with halves but I think JWH the big transfer rather than Farrell
PreviousNext