FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Sintillins
Sintillins : Fri Jun 14, 2024 2:27 pm  
Squad out. Hello Emmanuel Waine. Nice to have him back though guess he'll not make it?

Butler out. Forwards still light.... We'll take a loss by 30 right?
Re: Sintillins : Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:03 pm  
the-bearded-lefty wrote:
Squad out. Hello Emmanuel Waine. Nice to have him back though guess he'll not make it?

Butler out. Forwards still light.... We'll take a loss by 30 right?

Is that at half time?
Re: Sintillins : Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:47 pm  
Deadcowboys1 wrote:
Is that at half time?

That's the spirit!
Re: Sintillins : Fri Jun 14, 2024 4:53 pm  
Deadcowboys1 wrote:
Is that at half time?

Boom!
Re: Sintillins : Fri Jun 14, 2024 5:32 pm  
Odds on us getting an unconverted try must be pretty reasonable.
Re: Sintillins : Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:21 pm  
For those of you that are actually at the ground, can you please go over to the commentary box and stick a sock in Kyle Amor's mouth.
Re: Sintillins : Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:57 pm  
Benny Profane wrote:
For those of you that are actually at the ground, can you please go over to the commentary box and stick a sock in Kyle Amor's mouth.

No worries Benny. Next week we get to critique his teaching performance. “No disrespect to the big fella there but his whiteboard technique is all over the place. I’ll give him this he keeps going but he’ll never conjugate the verb unless he’s prepared to do the skills basics.”

On a separate issue this game is pony…..again…..sigh. This fxxxing season.
Re: Sintillins : Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:17 pm  
I tell you what those lapsed fans will be queuing up to buy tickets for upcoming games following this performance. Congrats to all involved.
Re: Sintillins : Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:25 pm  
BigTime wrote:
I tell you what those lapsed fans will be queuing up to buy tickets for upcoming games following this performance. Congrats to all involved.

Ain't that the truth.
At every point in our recent history, we seem to be on a mission to find the most effective way to jettison any current/lapsed/potential fan base.
Re: Sintillins : Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:44 pm  
Hold my hand up, I was wrong about the half time score, but not by much. If nothing else this season, we will set a new Fulham/ Crusaders/ Broncos/ Quins/ Broncos record for nillings.
Next