FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

Current LIVE TV Match : Castleford Tigers 12 - 0 Hull FC LIVE ON SKY SPORTS Hoy Try, Milnes Goal
 Current LIVE TV Match : Huddersfield Giants 0 - 6 Leigh Leopards LIVE ON SKY SPORTS Charnley Try, Moylan Goal
 Current LIVE TV Match : St.Helens 0 - 6 Leeds Rhinos LIVE ON SKY SPORTS Handley Try, Martin Goal
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Confirmed 2023 squad
Re: Confirmed 2023 squad : Sun Nov 13, 2022 10:49 pm  
Vancouver Leyther wrote:
Hilly had a blinder and played long minutes again, but you put the hex on us Bongser :wink:
I’d have him back for at least next season if there is any way to make it happen.

You can have him for Ipape! We need a nine now that Levi has had to go back to Aus, otherwise hands off :)
Re: Confirmed 2023 squad : Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:17 am  
You have as much chance of getting Impapi as I have winning lotto. Nice try though.
Re: Confirmed 2023 squad : Tue Nov 15, 2022 1:18 am  
You have as much chance of getting Impapi as I have winning lotto. Nice try though.
Re: Confirmed 2023 squad : Tue Nov 15, 2022 8:32 pm  
Couldn’t make it last night but was there any mention of any incoming or outgoing players ?
All the noise seems to be centred around the shirt and if it’s actually a Leopard or not.
Re: Confirmed 2023 squad : Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:37 pm  
I won't be a Leotard, sorry.
Re: Confirmed 2023 squad : Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:46 am  
Will be interesting to see how many people ask for Gold Membership to be changed to white, defo a marmite shirt but each to their own
Re: Confirmed 2023 squad : Wed Nov 16, 2022 11:50 am  
I'm not crazy about the shirt, but I'm going to get it.

This post contains an image, if you are the copyright owner and would like this image removed then please contact support@rlfans.com
Re: Confirmed 2023 squad : Wed Nov 16, 2022 12:19 pm  
Lower Creaser wrote:
Will be interesting to see how many people ask for Gold Membership to be changed to white, defo a marmite shirt but each to their own

Following the forum I changed my white membership for gold.

Leopard or Jaguar, I don't care. I never realised so many RL fans were big cat experts. :D
Re: Confirmed 2023 squad : Wed Nov 16, 2022 1:02 pm  
EVVO wrote:
Following the forum I changed my white membership for gold.

Leopard or Jaguar, I don't care. I never realised so many RL fans were big cat experts. :D

They're experts in doing the sport down.
Re: Confirmed 2023 squad : Wed Nov 16, 2022 5:09 pm  
This guy has done some more Leigh jersey concepts

https://twitter.com/mhs_creative/status ... rm4ZosAAAA

Our newer shirt is an improvement. To be honest I'd do away with the actual leopard photo unless it was a 3rd jersey, save it for Magic Weekend.
This guy has done some more Leigh jersey concepts

https://twitter.com/mhs_creative/status ... rm4ZosAAAA

Our newer shirt is an improvement. To be honest I'd do away with the actual leopard photo unless it was a 3rd jersey, save it for Magic Weekend.
PreviousNext