FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

   WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Lee Briers
Lee Briers : Sun Jun 30, 2024 7:32 pm  
Couple of supposed ITK’s over on Redvee one saying on his way to Saints the other adamant he is not. His wife apparently homesick and on the way home.
Re: Lee Briers : Mon Jul 01, 2024 8:52 am  
i mean, i know social media doesn't show all but you'd be hard pressed to think that vicky and the rest of the family weren't having the time of their lives over there, based on what she posts.
Re: Lee Briers : Tue Jul 02, 2024 11:54 pm  
karetaker wrote:
Couple of supposed ITK’s over on Redvee one saying on his way to Saints the other adamant he is not. His wife apparently homesick and on the way home.

I don’t seem to be getting that indication from Vicky’s media.
I think you can dismiss the RV rumours.
Re: Lee Briers : Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:05 am  
rubber duckie wrote:
I don’t seem to be getting that indication from Vicky’s media.
I think you can dismiss the RV rumours.


Yeah because nobody posts/projects an idealised version of their life via the "magic" of social media.

I don't think he'll go to Saints however because and even though our friends in Wa9 may disagree its a step down for him.
Re: Lee Briers : Wed Jul 03, 2024 12:14 pm  
Hull bound as assistant to Cartwright for next season. His wife wants to relocate back to Hull.. if you believe the rumours
Re: Lee Briers : Wed Jul 03, 2024 12:54 pm  
Bobby Digital wrote:
Hull bound as assistant to Cartwright for next season. His wife wants to relocate back to Hull.. if you believe the rumours

I think Briers will only return to the UK to take a 1st Team Coach' s job.

His daughter is settled in the St Helens area and didn't move to Australia with Lee and his wife.

Too far for him to travel to Hull daily from St Helens and suspect his missus would want to stay near her daughter.
Re: Lee Briers : Wed Jul 03, 2024 2:19 pm  
Lee Briers won't be worried about casting aside the rose coloured glasses, he will go wherever is best for his bank balance.

Who wouldn't ?
Re: Lee Briers : Wed Jul 03, 2024 4:15 pm  
Boss Hog wrote:
I think Briers will only return to the UK to take a 1st Team Coach' s job.

His daughter is settled in the St Helens area and didn't move to Australia with Lee and his wife.

Too far for him to travel to Hull daily from St Helens and suspect his missus would want to stay near her daughter.


Another year at the Bronco’s then to take over the reins when Burgess departs, maybe..
Re: Lee Briers : Wed Jul 03, 2024 7:32 pm  
Bobby Digital wrote:
Another year at the Bronco’s then to take over the reins when Burgess departs, maybe..


That as always been my thinking, when the Wire job was available and some people threw Briers name into the ring I always thought it better for him to keep learning the trade then come here after Burgess.
Re: Lee Briers : Wed Jul 03, 2024 8:16 pm  
I wouldn't want him to come back, personally
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FORESTBRI, ratticusfinch, The Speculator and 190 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Warrington Wolves