RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Wire TV
Wire TV : Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:53 pm  
Wire TV.

Is this an app like in the App Store or is it a website that you’ll need to add to home screen for a quick link?

I can’t find it on apple apps.
Re: Wire TV : Fri Nov 25, 2022 9:39 pm  
I think it's mentioned on the official Wire website.
Re: Wire TV : Sat Nov 26, 2022 5:13 pm  
rubber duckie wrote:
Wire TV.

Is this an app like in the App Store or is it a website that you’ll need to add to home screen for a quick link?

I can’t find it on apple apps.

It’s a website you get a login for.
Re: Wire TV : Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:31 pm  
Have you tried ringing the club shop?
Re: Wire TV : Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:35 pm  
I’ve just had to copy the link onto the Home Screen.
That would be fine if there was a club badge to use for the hot key.
Re: Wire TV : Sun Dec 11, 2022 6:30 pm  
It’s pants. The content isn’t worth the subscription. More new stuff in cash converters.
Re: Wire TV : Sun Dec 11, 2022 9:15 pm  
rubber duckie wrote:
It’s pants. The content isn’t worth the subscription. More new stuff in cash converters.

Better in-season when you get the re run of that weeks game on a Monday.
Re: Wire TV : Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:15 am  
Alffi_7 wrote:
Better in-season when you get the re run of that weeks game on a Monday.

I get the te-runs, but it’s at this time if the season, the page jurno has the best time to be creative.
Let’s see regularly training programs, in-depth chats with all the players. An insight into a board meeting, a chat between KF and DP…a prog on the history, the trophy cabinet…although we can fit that into a 30 second slot, the groundsman, the foundation…even the tea-lady.
Re: Wire TV : Wed Dec 14, 2022 4:59 pm  
[quote="rubber duckie"]I get the te-runs, but it’s at this time if the season, the page jurno has the best time to be creative.
Let’s see regularly training programs, in-depth chats with all the players. An insight into a board meeting, a chat between KF and DP…a prog on the history, the trophy cabinet…although we can fit that into a 30 second slot, the groundsman, the foundation…even the tea-lady.[/quote

Is it really that bad, RD?
Re: Wire TV : Thu Dec 15, 2022 1:08 pm  
i haven't seen it, but i did wonder how much content they were gonna have to create to make this a desirable option.

essentially all they've done is put interviews beyond the grasp of 95% of the fan base.
Next