FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - TV games (not Wire)
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:20 pm  
RuddyScoosers wrote:
You're officially the second worst club in Super League. I'd suggest you have more pressing concerns than who is or isn't available to play for St Helens come Saturday.

But you are obviously concerned with our opinions :lol: :lol: :lol:
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:22 pm  
RuddyScoosers wrote:
You're officially the second worst club in Super League. I'd suggest you have more pressing concerns than who is or isn't available to play for St Helens come Saturday.

Go on I'll bite (it's nice to see someone other than saddened out of the 'twilight zone').

In this context it doesn't matter where we've finished, but thanks for your concern.

It might have had the same interest on here, should a Leeds player, say James Bentley, be treated in the same way. I'm not saying whether I agree with this or not or whether I agree or not with every disciplinary panel ruling or not but as a minimum I'd expect and favour a level of consistency across the whole season

You might have gathered that, but then again probably not, as in reality it's about fairness, clarity, transparency and the integrity of the sport.
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:08 pm  
Lord Tony Smith wrote:
There’s a precedent been set now by the RFL that chicken wing tackles are OK. Interesting.

They haven't though. Unless you manage to keep the arm within the natural range of motion for an arm. Which then means it isn't really a chicken wing type tackle in the first place.
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:32 pm  
Hmmm...
Attachments
FB_IMG_1663882184987.jpg
This post contains an attachment, if you are the copyright owner and
would like this removed then please contact support@rlfans.com
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:55 pm  
Reminds me of my Christmas dinner when I try to dismantle a turkey leg...
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:53 am  
Saddened! wrote:
They haven't though. Unless you manage to keep the arm within the natural range of motion for an arm. Which then means it isn't really a chicken wing type tackle in the first place.

We’ve all seen the footage. Knowles actually moved to the side to bend the players arm further behind his back. It’s rancid, the whole situation stinks despite what some Saints fans think.
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:49 am  
RuddyScoosers wrote:

Right, so because we had a crap season we can't comment on any other issues?
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:51 am  
gary numan wrote:
Hmmm...

Move along, nothing to see here
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:38 am  
Saddened! wrote:

Wow you really are in need of attention.
Re: TV games (not Wire) : Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:32 am  
Please ban Sad Bell from here someone?
PreviousNext