FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

   WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - RL fans on mobiles?
RL fans on mobiles? : Fri Oct 27, 2023 5:53 pm  
Not sure if this is the right board for this but is there a better option for use of RL fans on mobile (iPhone) than safari?

There are countless adverts interfering with the screen and it’s quite buggy.
I recall an iPhone app once? That’s gone I presume?
Is there a decent mobile version of the site which I’m maybe not aware of which is more basic but cleaner?

TIA.
Re: RL fans on mobiles? : Fri Oct 27, 2023 7:53 pm  
Its getting pretty bad on Android (Chrome) too, frequently you cant post. I know the forum doesnt have a big budget but come on now its 2023
Re: RL fans on mobiles? : Fri Oct 27, 2023 8:28 pm  
Azul wrote:
Not sure if this is the right board for this but is there a better option for use of RL fans on mobile (iPhone) than safari?

There are countless adverts interfering with the screen and it’s quite buggy.
I recall an iPhone app once? That’s gone I presume?
Is there a decent mobile version of the site which I’m maybe not aware of which is more basic but cleaner?

TIA.


Its bad on all platforms to be honest
Re: RL fans on mobiles? : Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:15 pm  
Azul wrote:
Not sure if this is the right board for this but is there a better option for use of RL fans on mobile (iPhone) than safari?

There are countless adverts interfering with the screen and it’s quite buggy.
I recall an iPhone app once? That’s gone I presume?
Is there a decent mobile version of the site which I’m maybe not aware of which is more basic but cleaner?

TIA.


Feel free to put your hand in your pocket so the website doesn’t need adverts….
Re: RL fans on mobiles? : Sat Oct 28, 2023 8:46 am  
RobRiches wrote:
Feel free to put your hand in your pocket so the website doesn’t need adverts….


Firstly, I wasn’t complaining. I was wondering if I was using the wrong URL or if there was an app.
Secondly, I don’t mind adverts. I understand the need for them. I Just don’t want them Covering the majority of the bloody screen or popping back up within 3 seconds of clicking the ‘X’ to get rid.
Re: RL fans on mobiles? : Sat Oct 28, 2023 9:36 am  
RobRiches wrote:
Feel free to put your hand in your pocket so the website doesn’t need adverts….


Bored of the patois already wolvey?
Re: RL fans on mobiles? : Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:11 am  
Don't mind the small ads but the full screen ones on mine have no x button
Re: RL fans on mobiles? : Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:39 pm  
The user experience of this forum is absolutely appalling. It’s so so bad to use.
Re: RL fans on mobiles? : Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:18 am  
I have an ad blocker installed on my phone. I don't see any ads on this site at all.

It doesn't stop all the other glitches though, such as pages not loading and issues with posting replies.
Re: RL fans on mobiles? : Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:57 am  
Leeds_Luke wrote:
I have an ad blocker installed on my phone. I don't see any ads on this site at all.

It doesn't stop all the other glitches though, such as pages not loading and issues with posting replies.


You can't really say that on here because Ads help towards this forum financially.
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: NickyKiss and 97 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to The Virtual Terrace