FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - This site is crap
This site is crap : Sat Jul 06, 2024 4:57 pm  
This site needs an update ASAP. It is constantly freezing and stuttering. When I want to put a post on it takes an age and end up with the same post multiple times. The same with reading and changing a page.It's not my phone . This is the only site I use that is like it. Please can it be sorted out?
Re: This site is crap : Sat Jul 06, 2024 5:22 pm  
I concur. It's appalling at the moment.
Re: This site is crap : Sat Jul 06, 2024 6:17 pm  
has been for quite a while
Re: This site is crap : Sat Jul 06, 2024 11:05 pm  
Think it's loading ads in the background. Been appalling for a while now
Re: This site is crap : Sun Jul 07, 2024 6:42 am  
It probably feels at home with most of what's posted.
Re: This site is crap : Mon Jul 08, 2024 9:38 am  
Bettered only by the crap on the field.
Re: This site is crap : Mon Jul 08, 2024 2:22 pm  
You're constantly bombarded with SPAM Ads all the time... it's absolutely awful. needs some maintenance.
Re: This site is crap : Mon Jul 08, 2024 3:51 pm  
Agree with the above. It is terrible and the reason the number of posts are down.
Re: This site is crap : Tue Jul 09, 2024 10:35 am  
RLFANS was good back in the day but the format and inundation with ads has been dreadful for sometime. I can't see how this helps attract new members. And the subscription rates are pretty high for a service that tends to be free for internet message boards on other subjects. I appreciate there are financial and moderator time considerations, but I would personally prefer a straightforward forum without ads like Redvee (worth looking at right now if you miss the 'Smith out' debates).
Re: This site is crap : Tue Jul 09, 2024 3:12 pm  
Twitter and Facebook have been eroding people away from this site for a decade now. It's on it's last legs IMO
Next