RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Leeds V NZ
Re: Leeds V NZ : Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:00 pm  
The Ghost of '99 wrote:
Leeds vs one of the best teams in the world should be discounted?

With the Grand Final followed by a full World Cup of games there’s a lot of games in a short period of time in addition to the season ticket.

Normally I’d definitely be at a fixture like Leeds v NZ but this year have got tickets to World Cup games instead, I’m sure many will be in a similar position.

If we get 10,000 we’ve done ok for this fixture imo tickets at a lower price would have been more tempting.
Re: Leeds V NZ : Wed Oct 05, 2022 12:38 pm  
tad rhino wrote:
frosties.

it isnt

I didn’t, but it’s on the RL app.
Re: Leeds V NZ : Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:04 pm  
apologies
Re: Leeds V NZ : Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:15 pm  
tad rhino wrote:
frosties.

it isnt

I think Sky Sports NZ (something called Sky Sport Next) are streaming it.

Im sure last time they didn't announce it was being shown until pretty much the day before the game - presumably to get more ticket sales?
Re: Leeds V NZ : Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:01 pm  
Yeah it's streamed on YouTube, via Sky New Zealand or something, unsure as to whether UK viewers will have access to it.

But it's also going to be streamed on the OurLeague/RL World Cup app too
Re: Leeds V NZ : Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:44 pm  
It says ppv on the app
Re: Leeds V NZ : Wed Oct 05, 2022 3:54 pm  
Yeah it is
Re: Leeds V NZ : Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:02 am  
christopher wrote:
Im sure last time they didn't announce it was being shown until pretty much the day before the game - presumably to get more ticket sales?

I raised my eyebrows a bit when I got the mail saying it was being streamed. Not because I don't think it should be - makes complete sense - but I'm pretty sure I've seen repeated reference from the Rhinos all week to the fact that it's not televised to push ticket sales so feels a bit naughty to then suddenly announce it is. That said I can't see them now so I either imagined it or they've gone back and edited those references out
Re: Leeds V NZ : Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:21 pm  
Can anyone tell me if its ticket only or can we pay on the gate.
Also does anyone know the admission price.
Re: Leeds V NZ : Thu Oct 06, 2022 6:51 pm  
You'd think it would be pay on the gate but don't know how that works with it all being cashless now?
PreviousNext