FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

Next TV Match in 6 minutes Castleford Tigers v Hull FC LIVE ON SKY SPORTS
 Next TV Match in 6 minutes Huddersfield Giants v Leigh Leopards LIVE ON SKY SPORTS
 Next TV Match in 6 minutes St.Helens v Leeds Rhinos LIVE ON SKY SPORTS
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:03 am  
I think Fusitua would have to return from injury, not miss another game all season and be on top form for his contract to be renewed. I would rather we went in early for someone like Johnstone or Davies.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:48 am  
Fusitua just needs to be let go end of the season. Big salary and sat in the stands more often than not. We are losing out because of that. His cap could be used to bring in a good prop.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:59 am  
If Fus has a good year all will be forgotten but another injury / injuries over pre-season was a blow.

I can’t see us retaining him beyond this year at the moment. We could actually have a couple of quota spots freed.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:10 am  
If Fus,Martin, Donaldson and olpherts move on we will have cash and QS for what we need at least
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Wed Mar 06, 2024 12:59 pm  
That scenario is quite likely. I wouldn’t mind Martin staying, he is Mr Consistent and a very good goal kicker, but maybe it’s time to let a younger player come through or sign a more strike type back rower to complement the grafters we have.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:00 pm  
Also Johnson I expect to be leaving the squad for 2025.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:29 pm  
I'd say there's a question mark over Morgan Gannon too. Where does the club go next should he concuss easily on his return?
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Wed Mar 06, 2024 1:55 pm  
Emagdnim13 wrote:
If Fus,Martin, Donaldson and olpherts move on we will have cash and QS for what we need at least
True but there will be upgrades also.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:02 pm  
Emagdnim13 wrote:

Yep. It needs to spent on size and power in the pack. We would be a senior winger light also
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:40 pm  
Trebor1 wrote:
Yep. It needs to spent on size and power in the pack. We would be a senior winger light also

Likely five out (six counting Myler) and three in. As you say Winger, Prop and big Second Row. Should have a team to win the league.
PreviousNext