FORUMS FORUMS

RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Sun Feb 25, 2024 7:50 pm  
Yeh agree, Wigan got lucky with a couple of big calls.
But that's just how it goes. Wigan would have got nothing over there.

No matter how much we dislike other SL teams, I always support our team in the WCC.
Love sticking it up the Aussies in any sport.
And that doesn't happen too often in RL.
Well done Wigan!
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:31 pm  
Tetevano got himself a gig with Bulldogs hope it works out for him after heart surgery a brave move.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:41 pm  
RAPIDO wrote:
Tetevano got himself a gig with Bulldogs hope it works out for him after heart surgery a brave move.

Yep, good luck to him.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Thu Feb 29, 2024 12:42 pm  
RAPIDO wrote:

Certainly is. Running up that Mount Pleasant slope won't do him any favours..
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:38 pm  
Corey Johnson season loan to Bradford confirmed. The original rumour was that Dan Okoro the young prop could be coming the other way but we’ll see.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:10 pm  
KaeruJim wrote:
Corey Johnson season loan to Bradford confirmed. The original rumour was that Dan Okoro the young prop could be coming the other way but we’ll see.

I think it still is, but the plan was always for him to then remain on loan back at Bradford for the rest of this season
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:23 pm  
cheekydiddles wrote:
I think it still is, but the plan was always for him to then remain on loan back at Bradford for the rest of this season

Does Okoro seem a decent prospect? Will be surprised if Johnson doesn't leave Leeds.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:44 pm  
KaeruJim wrote:
Does Okoro seem a decent prospect? Will be surprised if Johnson doesn't leave Leeds.

Yeah but we could do with an established player…..
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:14 am  
To be fair I do think there could be a player in Kieran Hudson, if he can get fit and put some more condition on. He runs hard and has decent hands too.
Re: Transfer Talk / Rumour thread V4 : Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:40 pm  
KaeruJim wrote:
To be fair I do think there could be a player in Kieran Hudson, if he can get fit and put some more condition on. He runs hard and has decent hands too.

Best get him up to Mount pleasant with Tetevano then :lol:
PreviousNext