FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - 2022 | Academy & Reserve News
Re: 2022 | Academy & Reserve News : Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:10 am  
15 men. 6-0 up tho.

Club is really letting these kids down.
Re: 2022 | Academy & Reserve News : Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:51 am  
12-10 up HT. Gale at our backs 2nd half.
Re: 2022 | Academy & Reserve News : Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:50 am  
Won 30-10. Unbeaten run goes on.
Re: 2022 | Academy & Reserve News : Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:24 pm  
Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! wrote:
Won 30-10. Unbeaten run goes on.

Without seeing the game, very happy with that result, especially with the amount of players missing.

Who were the standouts Marty?
Re: 2022 | Academy & Reserve News : Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:47 pm  
mattsrhinos1978 wrote:
Without seeing the game, very happy with that result, especially with the amount of players missing.

Who were the standouts Marty?


Riley Lumb had a good game. Hes a quality player. Team worked hard and dominated really even with only 2 subs and so many out. Kai Morgan scored 2.

Huddeesfield was awful tho. Really poor team.
Re: 2022 | Academy & Reserve News : Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:41 pm  
Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! wrote:
Riley Lumb had a good game. Hes a quality player. Team worked hard and dominated really even with only 2 subs and so many out. Kai Morgan scored 2.

Huddeesfield was awful tho. Really poor team.

Good stuff mate, cheers.

Got to admit, i got it wrong with Riley, watching him for Lock Lane, i just didnt see it, was shocked when we offered him a Scholorship, but he's been excellent for us.
Re: 2022 | Academy & Reserve News : Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:52 am  
Kai Morgan looks to be training with the first team squad based on the Hardaker video. Could be the next one to sign a pro contract.
Re: 2022 | Academy & Reserve News : Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:16 am  
paddock wrote:
Kai Morgan looks to be training with the first team squad based on the Hardaker video. Could be the next one to sign a pro contract.


Has he got a decent chance of making the grade. I think he score on boxing day (?) and looked quite useful then.
Re: 2022 | Academy & Reserve News : Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:15 am  
exiledrhino wrote:
Has he got a decent chance of making the grade. I think he score on boxing day (?) and looked quite useful then.


Nah i cant see him making the grade. Pretty average really.
Re: 2022 | Academy & Reserve News : Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:08 am  
Marty Grrrrrrrrrr! wrote:
Nah i cant see him making the grade. Pretty average really.

Sounds like he’ll fit right in then. They’ll probably start plotting his stats on a graph and telling him how awesome they look!
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ALAW, Aprilfool, ArthurClues, Bullseye, Clearwing, Seth, Simmo71, tad rhino, YosemiteSam and 202 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to Leeds Rhinos