FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Borris Johnson
::Off-topic discussion.
Borris Johnson : Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:24 am  
Are greatest priminister since Winston Churchill forced out by a remoaner plot of establishment elites is coming to the end of his rain. Tributes here to this great man thank you borris for

1 getting Brexit done despite the remoaners fighting hard to deny democracy

2 beating the covid and the vaccines

3 always saying it how it is and not giving in to the woke leftists

4 being a man of the peoples

5 giving us a laugh when he could

We will miss you borris you did your best for are country
Re: Borris Johnson : Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:27 am  
6 supporting the Ukraine

7 all the money they donating for coat of living
Re: Borris Johnson : Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:01 am  
Well done on managing to spell his name incorrectly in the title to keep building the charade.
Re: Borris Johnson : Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:15 am  
Sandro II Terrorista wrote:
Well done on managing to spell his name incorrectly in the title to keep building the charade.


Name a better priminister then you can’t only Churchill if Corbin was in charge we would be bankrupt and speaking Russian and back in the eu

8 fastest growing economy in g8

9 levelling up
Re: Borris Johnson : Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:54 am  
Craig_David wrote:
Name a better priminister then you can’t only Churchill if Corbin was in charge we would be bankrupt and speaking Russian and back in the eu

8 fastest growing economy in g8

9 levelling up


Er, it looks like you've fallen for the lies pal. We haven't got the fastest growing economy in the G8 (or G7).
Levelling up doesn't actually exist beyond a cheap Troy tag line.

You need to get some help.
Re: Borris Johnson : Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:00 am  
Craig_David wrote:
Are greatest priminister since Winston Churchill forced out by a remoaner plot of establishment elites is coming to the end of his rain. Tributes here to this great man thank you borris for

1 getting Brexit done despite the remoaners fighting hard to deny democracy

2 beating the covid and the vaccines

3 always saying it how it is and not giving in to the woke leftists

4 being a man of the peoples

5 giving us a laugh when he could

We will miss you borris you did your best for are country


1. Brexit is only half done
2 Covid isn't beaten, it will be with us for a generation or more
3 He doesn't say it how it is, he only tells porkies
4 He's a multi-millionaire and very privileged man, never has been and never will be "a man of the people"
5 He's supposed to be the PM not a stand-up comedian.

Sorry to pee on your chips.
Re: Borris Johnson : Sun Sep 04, 2022 11:14 am  
wrencat1873 wrote:
1. Brexit is only half done
2 Covid isn't beaten, it will be with us for a generation or more
3 He doesn't say it how it is, he only tells porkies
4 He's a multi-millionaire and very privileged man, never has been and never will be "a man of the people"
5 He's supposed to be the PM not a stand-up comedian.

Sorry to pee on your chips.



Yea yeah yeah lefty rubbish I like borris he’s a character your man starmer is a boring
Re: Borris Johnson : Sun Sep 04, 2022 3:14 pm  
Craig_David wrote:
Yea yeah yeah lefty rubbish I like borris he’s a character your man starmer is a boring


Hey, for personality, BJ wins every time.
However, it's the leader of our country that we are talking about.
If a clown was needed for the job, we could have got one from Billy Smart's Circus, complete with a bucket of feathers and some weights that said 2 tonnes on each end.
Sadly, everyone has now seen what having a clown in charge does for the UK or, us that disunited kingdom, as thanks to BJ, Scotland, N. Ireland and Wales dont really want to be part of the comedy act ?
Re: Borris Johnson : Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:58 pm  
wrencat1873 wrote:
Hey, for personality, BJ wins every time.
However, it's the leader of our country that we are talking about.
If a clown was needed for the job, we could have got one from Billy Smart's Circus, complete with a bucket of feathers and some weights that said 2 tonnes on each end.
Sadly, everyone has now seen what having a clown in charge does for the UK or, us that disunited kingdom, as thanks to BJ, Scotland, N. Ireland and Wales dont really want to be part of the comedy act ?


He did is best remoaner
Re: Borris Johnson : Sun Sep 04, 2022 10:07 pm  
wrencat1873 wrote:
Hey, for personality, BJ wins every time.
However, it's the leader of our country that we are talking about.
If a clown was needed for the job, we could have got one from Billy Smart's Circus, complete with a bucket of feathers and some weights that said 2 tonnes on each end.
Sadly, everyone has now seen what having a clown in charge does for the UK or, us that disunited kingdom, as thanks to BJ, Scotland, N. Ireland and Wales dont really want to be part of the comedy act ?


He did is best remoaner
Next

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 153 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to The Sin Bin