FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

  
 Current LIVE TV Match : St.Helens Women 6 - 0 York Valkyrie LIVE ON BBC LIVE STREAM Latest
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - UK Asylum seekers
::Off-topic discussion.
Re: UK Asylum seekers : Wed Aug 23, 2023 5:26 pm  
Scarlet Pimpernell wrote:
You asked a question which i answered and told you where the information can be found. It is now up to you who raised the question to prove I am wrong and where I can find the evidence backing you up. If you can’t I would suggest you move onto another topic. I am sure you will have another designed to generate the type of responses you for some reason crave.
It’s a pity that Monty Python never actually created a department for those seeking verbal confrontation in their lives. I bet you would have made one interesting subject with all your built in insecurities.

If I'd asked the question but put last year instead of now then yeah the government figures would have been relevant but in a typical lefty disingenuous way you can't seem to give a straight answer :IDEA: :SUBMISSION:
Re: UK Asylum seekers : Wed Aug 23, 2023 8:28 pm  
I’ve gone back far enough to find what I think is the question.

I believe the answer is ‘no’.
Re: UK Asylum seekers : Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:33 pm  
Mild Rover wrote:
I’ve gone back far enough to find what I think is the question.

I believe the answer is ‘no’.

Hallelujah ,finally someone can give straight answer :BOW:
Of course you are wrong though :lol:
They are just economic migrants, a fact that is recognised by any media outlet ,sans fronteire and most politicians, I mean the figures and stats that SP used included
Albanians ffs
Re: UK Asylum seekers : Thu Aug 24, 2023 9:39 pm  
So what we get from this, which we all knew already, is that Jonny was just looking for an excuse to reply saying someone was wrong.
Re: UK Asylum seekers : Fri Aug 25, 2023 12:58 am  
JONNYGIANT wrote:
Hallelujah ,finally someone can give straight answer :BOW:
Of course you are wrong though :lol:
They are just economic migrants, a fact that is recognised by any media outlet ,sans fronteire and most politicians, I mean the figures and stats that SP used included
Albanians ffs


So these fountains of wisdom would they be the Daily Mail, Express, Telegraph and GB News. I am sure you will be able to furnish us with all the others. With regards politicians I don’t think Lee Anderson counts nor does Farage who was never actually voted in to the U.K. government. I believe his record is 7 attempts and 7 failures.
I am also not sure what a Race Horse can bring to your argument but I guess you need to clutch at straws.
To exclude Albanians just makes your argument even weaker because they are recognised to be mainly economic migrants and you want to not include them in the figures.

To make it understandable to JG - NO
Last edited by Scarlet Pimpernell on Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: UK Asylum seekers : Fri Aug 25, 2023 6:52 am  
JONNYGIANT wrote:
Hallelujah ,finally someone can give straight answer :BOW:
Of course you are wrong though :lol:
They are just economic migrants, a fact that is recognised by any media outlet ,sans fronteire and most politicians, I mean the figures and stats that SP used included
Albanians ffs


Perhaps I misunderstood then.

I took the question to be ‘do we all agree that…?’

I don’t believe your framing, assertions or definitions are universally accepted.

The reasons for that are quite complex as migration is a complex topic, but on another level also quite simple. There has been a cultural bifurcation. As the gap widens we shout ever louder but it gets increasingly difficult to hear from or to be heard by those on the other side.

On a personal level, I tend to see the arguments in terms of systems and economics. The emotive moralising about what is ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ doesn’t really resonate with me - it is just so predictable, easy and obviously for profit. Find an audience and give them what they want. Politics as entertainment.
Re: UK Asylum seekers : Fri Aug 25, 2023 2:18 pm  
Every time I go to the supermarket I can’t get in for rich Chinese Hong kongers, rich Indians, rich Afghans, and rich ukraines.

Must be half a million of them

And all buying houses which means local people can’t .

Who let all them in? :D
Re: UK Asylum seekers : Sat Aug 26, 2023 3:33 pm  
Don't forget trying to book a decent hotel that hasn't been turned into a migrant abode
Re: UK Asylum seekers : Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:25 pm  
RoyBoy29 wrote:
Don't forget trying to book a decent hotel that hasn't been turned into a migrant abode


The Ritz as well apparently, I wonder how many they are housing in the Kings Suite.
Re: UK Asylum seekers : Sun Aug 27, 2023 3:19 pm  
Scarlet Pimpernell wrote:
So these fountains of wisdom would they be the Daily Mail, Express, Telegraph and GB News. I am sure you will be able to furnish us with all the others. With regards politicians I don’t think Lee Anderson counts nor does Farage who was never actually voted in to the U.K. government. I believe his record is 7 attempts and 7 failures.
I am also not sure what a Race Horse can bring to your argument but I guess you need to clutch at straws.
To exclude Albanians just makes your argument even weaker because they are recognised to be mainly economic migrants and you want to not include them in the figures.

To make it understandable to JG - NO

Yeah yeah the old must be a daily mail reading white bigot, god you're so predictable, maybe that's why you're just a figure of contempt on the wakie :SLEEPY: board
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to The Sin Bin