FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
24 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!
  
WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - UK Asylum seekers
::Off-topic discussion.
Re: UK Asylum seekers : Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:05 am  
Craig_David wrote:
Shame you woke lefties av closed minds to are own homeless or are veterans!

Surprised you not cancelled me for exposing the truth about are boarders being invaded



I honestly couldn’t decide at first whether this was a parody or not….. but then I thought nah it’s got to be it’s just so stereotypical, raving on about homeless veterans, woke lefties and the like- and you are spot on right wing racist nutters can never use ‘our’ correctly, or spell borders- love it! Well played!
Re: UK Asylum seekers : Fri Oct 07, 2022 1:05 pm  
jools wrote:
I honestly couldn’t decide at first whether this was a parody or not….. but then I thought nah it’s got to be it’s just so stereotypical, raving on about homeless veterans, woke lefties and the like- and you are spot on right wing racist nutters can never use ‘our’ correctly, or spell borders- love it! Well played!


He's hardly the "Joe Lycett" of the forum.
Re: UK Asylum seekers : Sun Oct 23, 2022 7:43 pm  
wrencat1873 wrote:
He's hardly the "Joe Lycett" of the forum.


To right I aren’t a lefty wokerati like him. I bet his wife is board stiff of him
Re: UK Asylum seekers : Wed Nov 30, 2022 8:24 pm  
My son is having to cancel his birdwatching trip to India in January .

Suella upset tne Indians with her speech about not wanting anymore Indian students coming in.

So the Indians have stopped Brits getting an E visa to visit.

168 other countries can still get an E visa .

Brits have to have an in person visit to an Indian embassy or consulate costing about £160.

I cannot wait to see how us doing a trade deal with India is going to go when the Indians say we will do a trade deal but want 500k visas for Indians to come to Britain to work and study will go down.

Oven ready trade deals and controlling our borders is not working so well !!!!
Re: UK Asylum seekers : Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:29 pm  
Durham Giant wrote:
My son is having to cancel his birdwatching trip to India in January .

Suella upset tne Indians with her speech about not wanting anymore Indian students coming in.

So the Indians have stopped Brits getting an E visa to visit.

168 other countries can still get an E visa .

Brits have to have an in person visit to an Indian embassy or consulate costing about £160.

I cannot wait to see how us doing a trade deal with India is going to go when the Indians say we will do a trade deal but want 500k visas for Indians to come to Britain to work and study will go down.

Oven ready trade deals and controlling our borders is not working so well !!!!


This post is complete lies. It had nothing to do with Suella. By the way,, my daughter is going to India in March on an E visa. Had no problems getting one either.

Don’t believe everything you read on the internet. Especially lies from someone with axe to grind.
Re: UK Asylum seekers : Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:29 am  
TheWarringtonWolve69 wrote:
This post is complete lies. It had nothing to do with Suella. By the way,, my daughter is going to India in March on an E visa. Had no problems getting one either.

Don’t believe everything you read on the internet. Especially lies from someone with axe to grind.


Says the voice of reason ??
Re: UK Asylum seekers : Sun Dec 04, 2022 5:31 pm  
TheWarringtonWolve69 wrote:
This post is complete lies. It had nothing to do with Suella. By the way,, my daughter is going to India in March on an E visa. Had no problems getting one either.

Don’t believe everything you read on the internet. Especially lies from someone with axe to grind.



Vacation/holiday, or just to distance herself from you.
Re: UK Asylum seekers : Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:53 am  
TheWarringtonWolve69 wrote:
This post is complete lies. It had nothing to do with Suella. By the way,, my daughter is going to India in March on an E visa. Had no problems getting one either.

Don’t believe everything you read on the internet. Especially lies from someone with axe to grind.

Was that under the name of Curry or James?
Re: UK Asylum seekers : Wed Dec 07, 2022 11:10 am  
wrencat1873 wrote:
Says the voice of reason ??

But DG is "doing a Boris". No comment on his fairytale? Or is it OK because he's of the same political persuasion as your good self? Poor deflection
Re: UK Asylum seekers : Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:43 am  
India only reinstated e visas for the U.K. this week prior to that we were one of the countries to have to go through the process highlighted by DG.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 123 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to The Sin Bin