FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

   WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Missing blonde gentleman
::Off-topic discussion.
Re: Missing blonde gentleman : Tue Nov 03, 2020 2:41 pm  
How utterly out of touch with reality do you need to be to think that the real problem with the country are those grifting fat cat teachers, getting rich off the back of the rest of us.
Re: Missing blonde gentleman : Tue Nov 03, 2020 4:40 pm  
When the rates were highest in the North only local lockdowns with 67% of wages paid but when it started to increase in the South, now a full lockdown with 80% of wages paid go figure.
Re: Missing blonde gentleman : Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:48 pm  
Scarlet Pimpernell wrote:
When the rates were highest in the North only local lockdowns with 67% of wages paid but when it started to increase in the South, now a full lockdown with 80% of wages paid go figure.


Yep. When London was looking like getting out of hand, earlier in the year, the whole country was put in lockdown, despite some areas not really seeing lots of cases. When it started spreading, again, in the North, there were targetted lockdowns. Same old, same old. Protect London at all costs. 'Levelling up', they call it.
Re: Missing blonde gentleman : Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:53 pm  
The Ghost of '99 wrote:
How utterly out of touch with reality do you need to be to think that the real problem with the country are those grifting fat cat teachers, getting rich off the back of the rest of us.


As a fellow public servant your dibbling support for work shy teachers and their union is duly noted.
Re: Missing blonde gentleman : Tue Nov 03, 2020 7:51 pm  
Sal Paradise wrote:
As a fellow public servant your dibbling support for work shy teachers and their union is duly noted.

I've explained several times to you that i've never worked in the public sector.
However I'm also not a complete jerk about it, thinking I'm better than other people despite having no idea what their jobs entail.
Re: Missing blonde gentleman : Wed Nov 04, 2020 7:55 am  
The Ghost of '99 wrote:
I've explained several times to you that i've never worked in the public sector.
However I'm also not a complete jerk about it, thinking I'm better than other people despite having no idea what their jobs entail.

are you suggesting he, and the rest of us, don't know what teachers do? (or don't do)
Re: Missing blonde gentleman : Wed Nov 04, 2020 8:12 am  
Sal Paradise wrote:
As a fellow public servant your dibbling support for work shy teachers and their union is duly noted.


And your blind acceptance of anything and everything done by a misguided Tory government is also noted.
Re: Missing blonde gentleman : Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:24 am  
wrencat1873 wrote:
And your blind acceptance of anything and everything done by a misguided Tory government is also noted.


I have said many times Boris has been a disaster, the handling of Covid has been really poor - kids being off school for months on end was the worst outcome possible. The idea that this could happen again is surely not acceptable to any civilised economy - they are the future and their development is paramount.

Close shops, close bars agree with all that - infections in universities has slowed dramatically - keep kids in school
Re: Missing blonde gentleman : Wed Nov 04, 2020 11:27 am  
The Ghost of '99 wrote:
I've explained several times to you that i've never worked in the public sector.
However I'm also not a complete jerk about it, thinking I'm better than other people despite having no idea what their jobs entail.


I don't think I am any better than anyone else - but kids not being educated should be abhorrent to everyone and should be a last resort, not as the unions see it a first option in what is nothing more that a power battle with the government.
Re: Missing blonde gentleman : Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:21 pm  
Mentioned in PMQ's yesterday - Leeds council, Labour run - have yet to distribute >50% of the computers provided by the government for them to supply to kids who can't afford them.

Why is this? Not enough kids need them or Leeds Labour council can't be bothered?

All you lefties on here can criticise Boris all you want over this issue but perhaps you need to look closer at home as to why kids haven't got what they should have. Perhaps if teachers where more interested in the well being of their students rather than each other this wouldn't have happened?
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 58 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to The Sin Bin