FORUMS FORUMS







RLFANS.COM
Celebrating
25 years service to
the Rugby League
Community!

   WWW.RLFANS.COM • View topic - Priti Patel omg
::Off-topic discussion.
Re: Priti Patel omg : Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:59 am  
Scarlet Pimpernell wrote:
It looks like she has opened the floodgates and if true appears not to be able to learn her lessons.


There's no smoke without fire. This looks like it could be an inferno.
Re: Priti Patel omg : Wed Mar 04, 2020 5:18 pm  
King Street Cat wrote:
There's no smoke without fire. This looks like it could be an inferno.


Absolutely - perhaps the allegations about the civil service are indeed true?
Re: Priti Patel omg : Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:20 pm  
Sal Paradise wrote:
Absolutely - perhaps the allegations about the civil service are indeed true?


Is the civil service the new enemy? Hardly anyone mentioned them pre 2016, now they're the devil incarnate.
Re: Priti Patel omg : Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:16 pm  
They want the USA model where they appoint their own people which leads to what they have now with Trump. They cover up for him, make no effort to point out the illegality of some of his actions, I could go on but just think what Johnson and Cummings could do with these freedoms.
Re: Priti Patel omg : Wed Mar 04, 2020 9:30 pm  
Scarlet Pimpernell wrote:
They want the USA model where they appoint their own people which leads to what they have now with Trump. They cover up for him, make no effort to point out the illegality of some of his actions, I could go on but just think what Johnson and Cummings could do with these freedoms.

errrrm, their job? without left wing undermining of civil servants who are so out of date they still think Snickers are called Marathons and the Girl with the balloon comes on with the national anthem in the background as the three channels we have close for the evening?
Re: Priti Patel omg : Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:17 pm  
I think you are beginning to lose it or are you now struggling to provide a reason for the current administration’s actions.
I would trust the integrity of the civil service above the constant lies of Johnson and his PM Cummings.
Re: Priti Patel omg : Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:03 am  
Scarlet Pimpernell wrote:
I think you are beginning to lose it or are you now struggling to provide a reason for the current administration’s actions.


IR80 struggles to provide a reason for it getting dark on a night. He probably thinks jealous, envious, leftist, Trotskyite, Stalinist, Labour voting, Marxist-Leninists cover up the sun with a big iron curtain.

I'm pretty sure he's one of those people who advocate making our own laws... so his beloved Tories can operate outside of them in the name of democracy.
Re: Priti Patel omg : Thu Mar 05, 2020 7:26 am  
King Street Cat wrote:
IR80 struggles to provide a reason for it getting dark on a night. He probably thinks jealous, envious, leftist, Trotskyite, Stalinist, Labour voting, Marxist-Leninists cover up the sun with a big iron curtain.

I'm pretty sure he's one of those people who advocate making our own laws... so his beloved Tories can operate outside of them in the name of democracy.

You really are a pathetic bore.
Re: Priti Patel omg : Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:40 am  
Scarlet Pimpernell wrote:
They want the USA model where they appoint their own people which leads to what they have now with Trump. They cover up for him, make no effort to point out the illegality of some of his actions, I could go on but just think what Johnson and Cummings could do with these freedoms.


What would they do?
Re: Priti Patel omg : Thu Mar 05, 2020 8:42 am  
King Street Cat wrote:
Is the civil service the new enemy? Hardly anyone mentioned them pre 2016, now they're the devil incarnate.


There has always been conflicts between the civil service and ministers - in the past the minister has usually backed down or gone - now the government are saying enough is enough - we run the country not you. Nobody likes the House of Lords and unelected body having influence, the civil service is exactly the same.
PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 142 guests

REPLY

Subject: 
Message:
   
Please note using apple style emoji's can result in posting failures.
Use the FULL EDITOR to better format content or upload images, be notified of replies etc...

Return to The Sin Bin